WORK WITH STEVE SIDD
STEVE PERSONALLY WILL WORK WITH YOUR TEAM, combining his unique skills and experience for more than 21 years in the hospitality, leisure and tourism sector.
We offer a highly qualified team of consultants to meet your business needs. Our high calibre team of professionals, come from diverse backgrounds with substantial industry experiences – a mix that compliments our business and client needs. This enables us to provide the best advisory and project management expertise available.
We believe that every business both large and small has room for improvement. So whether you have pinpointed an issue and you are not sure how to handle it or you require a complete overview on your business functionality, we can help.
“We believe that every business both large and small has room for improvement.”
STEVE offerS a full range of commercially and strategically focused management and advisory services. This enables a holistic approach to addressing our clients needs.
Contact us to discuss a tailor made package to best help you and your hospitality business.
- Strategic planning
- Facilitation of action plan implementation
- Business and operational plans
- Operational focus groups
- Develop or review of business vision
- Succession planning
- Design scope and fit out
- SWOT analysis of internal and external business environment
- Development of operational manuals, policies and procedures
- Operations review and analysis
- Tailor recommendations to improve revenue and customer service
- Identify and recommend operational efficiencies and financial improvements
- Business benchmarking
- Corporate governance
- Development of food safety programs and HACCP compliance
MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
- Strategic marketing planning
- Development of marketing plan and budgets
- Advertising, brand and design
- Online marketing and E commerce
Large or complex projects often require ‘client side’ project managers acting on behalf of the project owner. We advise, facilitate and deliver projects, taking much of the burden away from the client and essentially become the point of contact between the client and the contractors. We handle many of the key project responsibilities including:
- Project planning
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Tendering and contract administration
- Safety management
Our experience in this field extends from establishing new production facilities for specialized manufacturing businesses to managing retail roll-outs for international companies. We use a structured approach and a combination of expert facilitation, careful planning and skilled implementation to ensure real bottom-line savings for our clients.
“We enable a holistic approach to addressing our client’s specific needs.”
In hospitality, the venue itself plays a large part of the overall product and customer experience. Therefore, it takes a special touch and that extra attention to detail to fitout places designed to attract people to eat, sleep and be entertained.
Our team has managed various hospitality fitouts including restaurants, bars, hotels, nightclubs and various entertainment venues. We understand the need for durable construction details within these venues to endure the punishment sustained from patrons and staff on a daily basis. We utilise a network of local and international suppliers and trades people with full-time dedicated staff who work together to deliver quality project builds each and every time.
HUMAN RESOURCE & COMPLIANCE:
- Remuneration reviews
- Management and staff reviews
- Occupational health and safety
- Payroll audit
- Award compliance
- Employee handbook development
- HR management support and mentoring
- Employee training and development
- Project funding and management
- Budget and cashflow forecasting
- Feasibility assessment
- Risk assessment
- Due diligence
- Development of key performance indicators
- Customer analysis
- Customer focus groups
- Mail surveys
- Secret and mystery shoppers
- Telephone surveys
- Web based surveys